Home

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Introduction


My name is Hallie Daniel and I am from the small town known as Claremont, North Carolina. I am currently a junior majoring in psychology with a minor in philosophy. Over the summer, I found out that I was eligible to graduate a year early (this is my second year) due to all the college credits I received in high school. Taking on college classes during my junior and senior years of high school has been one of the smartest things I have done because it has saved me time and money, and put me on the fast track to pursuing my dreams.

In the fall of 2019, I joined the High Point University campus concierge team. Not only have I learned more about the university and the community of High Point, but I have learned more about myself as well. I am becoming more outgoing and confident when interacting with others due to the interpersonal skills that you must learn with the job.

This summer I will be taking the law school admissions test (LSAT) in hopes of getting into a law school in the Carolinas. Additionally, I am humbled because I have the opportunity to intern at a law firm in Hickory, NC starting in May. If everything goes according to plan, I hope to specialize in family law and to become a voice for the voiceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment